- The memorial hall and the park are in a quiet residential district in Wakaba town. Walking in the woods here makes you feel as if you are back in the middle Showa era.
- When I visited there it was casually the day to open the house to the public.
House Open Day : The 1st & 3rd Saturday of the month, 11:00-15:00 (cancelled in case of rain)
- Walking around the house you go down the steps and find yourself in the garden as it was when Saneatsu walked.
- Beyond the garden is the memorial hall. It's a rather modern building. Here is the Tsutsujigaoka gate.
- In the Exhibition room many materials are displayed.
- They are having so much fun that they wouldn't leave. . .
Open from 9:00 to 17:00
Entrance fee : 200Yen(adult), 100Yen(children)
Closed : Monday/Newyear/end of year
Above is from the leaflet. The hall and the park is about ten-minutes walk from Tsutsujigaoka and Senkawa station. I hope you don't get lost. . .
link to Saneatsu Memorial Hall official page (Japanese)